Go disney

Go disney
Everybody loves WallE

Friday 20 January 2012

Getting a dog on Sunday!

Yet again the title says it all but what it doesn't say is that I NEED DOG NAMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
she is a girl jack rustle cross patter dale cross spaniel cross possibly sausage dog ect ect
her are some pics to help you imaginative peoples minds





BTW thats not my foot!

and now to sooth your mind some sheep standing on sheep (sort of)
and now the cat that will be utterly terrified by this puppy

  oh so sweet as well
:D


other news my cough has gone but now I have a cold which makes my n's sound like d's

lols


1 comment:

  1. your blog is awesome!(just saying)

    about the names,ummm, cookie? my favourite name of all time for a dog is cat.but most people are too 'normal' to withstand its awesomeness.

    ReplyDelete